i need a selfies blog or some shit yall dont need to see me this often
i have been waiting for this post my entire life
fuckign finally thank u friend
I love these so much
oh my gOD
changes being made since yahoo but tumblr (100% true):
- blogs with less than 200 followers are getting deleted
- on new years day, everyone under the age of 18 must dress up like ronald reagan
- christmas is illegal
- the national u.s. currency has been changed from money to bread
- post limit is 1 post per day
- selfies are banned
- you can only follow 1 person. choose wisely
- baldness is illegal
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open.
Please read this****
If a thief forces you to take money from an ATM, do not argue or resist. What you should do is punch your pin in reverse. EX: if your pin is 1234 you punch 4321. The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck in the machine and the machine will immediately alert the police without the theif’s knowledge. Every ATM has this feature.
Reblog this so everyone knows, this happens all the time especially in the city
tumblr teaches me so much more than anyone else does about life situations
this is why tumblr is better than school
my pin is 9999 though so damn
Please read this****
This is 100% not true, and you will probably end up getting shot by the theif
So, for those of you who haven’t heard about the Kaitlyn Hunt case, learn yourself some news
The tl;dr is basically this: 18 year old Kaitlyn Hunt has been arrested for statutory rape for her homosexual relationship with a 15 year old girl. The parents of the minor brought the relationship to the attention of the police who promptly arrested the adult, Hunt.
|Song: Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End / Her Majesty|
|Artist: The Beatles|
|Album: Abbey Road|
|Played: 3,410 times.|
Everyone talks about The Beatles being the best band ever so much that sometimes you forget that THEY REALLY ARE
Abbey Road is such a perfect album. It was released 46 years ago and I’m still yet to hear any song writing better than this. I think I’m going to cry.
AND IN THE END
THE LOVE YOU TAKE
IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE
I need to lie down
woah guy s i refreshed my dash and it changed!!!!!!
Yeah, I don’t think that we do normal
Oh? You don’t say… [ALWAYS REBLOG]
WTF did you guys see the new post on the staff blog? I can’t believe yahoo is buying tumblr just so they can shut it down permanently tomorrow :(
reasons not to kill yourself
- chicken tender
- the billionth number of pi is 9
- it’s not gay if it’s on the moon
- sponges feel cool
- joe biden
- the letter Q
Some of these are legitimately calming.